Dan Herman has been practicing law in the mid-Michigan area since his licensure in 2012, and has been assisting clients in a variety of areas, including litigation, family law, criminal defense, wills & trusts, estate administration, unemployment appeals, immigration, and insurance-related cases. Dan also has extensive experience litigating personal injury and car accident cases, and also has experience litigating construction-related matters.
Thomas M. Cooley Law School - J.D. 2012
- Certificates of Merit in Trial Skills, Law Firm Management, and Estate Planning
- Editor and Board Member of the Journal of Practical & Clinical Law
Michigan State University - B.A. Political Science 2009
- 2.5 years working for an insurance defense law firm in the Lansing area, litigating primarily no-fault, car accident, premises liability, and errors and omissions cases.
- 3 years of experience as a wide-ranging solo practitioner assisting in a variety of legal areas
Associations and Admissions
- State Bar of Michigan (active and in good standing, P76518)
- Ingham County Bar Association
- ARAG Network Attorney
- Legal Club of America Panel Attorney